Today’s post is for business owners in the restaurant and retail industries.
Scheduling isn’t an easy task for businesses with irregular shifts and a degree of unpredictability in day-to-day staffing needs. Is your company being tripped up by the following common employee scheduling pitfalls?
3. Lack of Employee Involvement
Effective scheduling is indispensable for quality customer service, high employee loyalty, and maximum profitability.
Workforce Management Suite with TimeSimplicity
Workforce Management Suite from SwipeClock can transform employee scheduling.
- Create schedules with drag-and-drop simplicity.
- System automation finds eligible staff members to cover open shifts.
- View schedules by group, week, and color codes.
- Fill last minute shift vacancies within seconds.
- Reduce overstaffing and overtime with customized system alerts.
- Employee Self Service enables staff to handle their own shift trades.
Affordable Workforce Management Suite will simplify your employee scheduling. Call SwipeClock at 888-223-3450 to schedule a demo.
SwipeClock offers WorkforceHUB, the unified Human Resources portal that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your supervisors, employees, and organization.
WorkforceHUB includes TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, and TimeWorks Mobile. We’ve just added onboarding, benefits enrollment, performance reviews, and employee engagement! WorkforceHUB is created for busy employers like you who need to streamline scheduling, automate time and attendance tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and decrease labor costs.
How much can you save? Check our SwipeClock ROI Calculator.
We can get you up and running with Workforce Management Suite in minutes. Contact us today to set up a demo.